Not sure how to download your files, or where to find your files? No worry!
Below are some common download instructions depending on the formats you are downloading, and the hardware you are using to download.
Important: Most mobile devices such as phones and iPads, do not allow for downloading through a link. The exception is for devices running iOS version 11 and higher (so you may want to upgrade before downloading).
WHERE ARE YOUR FILES?
After you purchase you will have instant access to the files, to locate them make sure that you are logged in and go to Profile> Downloads or click here.
You will only see your files if you log in with the same email address that you used to place the order.
After you select the files, just click the download button.
Can’t find your file? Most downloaded files automatically go to the Downloads folder on both Mac and PC.
- On the Mac, click on the Finder icon in your dock and click on Downloads to see what you’ve downloaded recently.
- On the PC, look under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer to find the exact location.
Note: Some web browsers will load the PDF directly into the browser. You can make a copy of this PDF and save it somewhere that makes sense on your computer by clicking File > Save.
HOW TO DECOMPRESS A .ZIP FILE
Worksheets are sent using a compressed ZIP file. Here is how to unzip them:
ON A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP:
- Save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All” (Windows) or double-click (Mac).
- This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open.
- If you need to get the files onto your mobile device, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox, or simply email it to yourself.
- Alternatively, you can check your order email on your mobile device and re-download it from the Shoppe.
- If you have issues with downloading, make sure you have a strong Internet connection and/or try using a different browser.
ON A MOBILE DEVICE (PHONE OR TABLET):
- If you have an iPhone or iPad, upgrade to iOS 11 or higher if possible.
- If you this is not an option, you may need to get a free app to unzip it BEFORE you attempt to download it.
- This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it.
- Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, “Extract.”
- On iOS 11 and higher, you can click “Preview Contents” to view the items inside the ZIP file and then save them individually to your device.
- All of our worksheets are formatted as PDF files to make it easy for you to click on links and to preview a range of pages so you can print them easier.
- Most computers (whether it’s a PC or a MAC) have pre-installed Adobe Reader software on them or a program that will allow you to open PDF format files.
- If your particular desktop, laptop, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader, you will need to install one. Adobe Reader is our recommendation and it’s free. You can download it here.
To make it easy to import to Procreate, I also included the JPG version of the worksheets, just like the PDF files they are formatted in letter size.
HOW TO PRINT
All workbooks are sized as 8.5×11 inches (letter size)
To print your files in the intended size, you need to make sure that when you print they are at 100% scale.
Since many printers have different menus and options, If you can’t find a percentage for printing, would suggest looking for “fit to page” in the printing menu. Please refer to your printer manual for additional information to adjust your printer settings.
You can select a range of pages from the PDF version of the workbook, or print JPG files individually.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PROCREATE BRUSHES
Before explaining how to install the brushes in your iPad, there are some important things that you should be aware of:
- Procreate is an app for iPad, this means that Procreate brushes will only work on an iPad with the Procreate app installed (this requires iOS 10.0 or later.)
- Most of my brushes allow different thickness with different pressure sensitivity (except the monoline ones), in order to take advantage of this, you will need a stylus or apple pencil that allows pressure sensitivity (not all stylus allow that)
- There are two different kinds of files for brushes .brush and .brushset, as the name suggests, the .brush is just a single brush while the .brushset is a set of several brushes grouped together.
- If you purchase a single brush, you will only see a .brush file.
- To install the .brushset (Brush set) file format, you’ll need iOS 11 and Procreate version 4.1 or higher.
- For additional information please check the FAQ’s section over at the Procreate website.
INSTALL BRUSHES USING A COMPUTER + IPAD
To get started, follow these steps:
- Download your Procreate brushes and unzip them on your computer. You can unzip a file on your computer just like I explained at the beginning.
- You’ll see a folder that contains some files ending in .brush or .brushset
- .brush is an individual brush, and .brushset is a brush library for Procreate 4.1 or higher.
- You will need to have Dropbox or an equivalent to transfer the files from your computer to the iPad.
INSTALLING PROCREATE BRUSHES (.BRUSH)
The standard Procreate .brush format allows you to install one brush at a time. Use this option if you purchased a single brush or have an older iPad or if your Procreate version is 4.0 or earlier. Here’s how:
- Transfer the file(s) ending in .brush to your Dropbox folder. You might want to put all of your Procreate brushes in a specific Dropbox subfolder.
- On your iPad, open the Dropbox app, then navigate to the folder where your brush is located. Tap on the brush file, then click the small […] icon and click Export. Click Open In… and tap Copy to Procreate.
- Now, when you open Procreate, you’ll see your new brush(es) in a set called “Imported” at the bottom of your brush library.
NOTE: If you have a Mac (macOS 10.11 or higher), you can AirDrop the brush directly from your Computer to your iPad. This transfers and installs the brush set all in one step!
INSTALLING PROCREATE BRUSH SETS (.BRUSHSET)
The new .brushset format allows you to install a set of brushes all at once. This is super handy if you buy more than one brush, BUT you’ll need the Procreate version 4.1 or higher to install .brushset files. Here’s how:
- Transfer the file ending in .brushset from your computer to your Dropbox folder. You might want to put all of your Procreate brushes in a specific Dropbox subfolder.
- On your iPad, open the Dropbox app, then navigate to the folder where your brush set is located. Tap on the brush set file, then click the small […] icon and click Export. Click Open In… and tap Copy to Procreate.
- Now, when you open Procreate, you’ll see your new brush set at the top of your brush library.
NOTE: If you have a Mac (macOS 10.11 or higher), you can AirDrop the brush set directly from your Computer to your iPad. This transfers and installs the brush set all in one step!
INSTALL BRUSHES USING ONLY AN IPAD
To get started installing brushes or brush sets, follow these steps:
- Download your Procreate brushes and unzip them on your iPad.
- You can unzip a file on an iPad by following the directions explained above.
- To make installing easier for you, I’ve added single bushes and brush sets as an additional download file, so if you are in the iPad, you will not need to unzip it to install.
- After unzipping the files on your iPad (or accessing the extra ones I added unzipped), you’ll be able to locate the .brush or .brushset files on your iPad in your Files app in the On My iPad location.
- Navigate to the .brush / .brushset file(s).
- In the top right, tap Select, then select one of the .brush/.brushset files
- IMPORTANT – .brush files can only be installed one at a time.
- Tap Share at the bottom left, then tap Open in Procreate.
- Now, when you open Procreate, you’ll see your new .brush files in a set called “Imported” at the bottom of your brush library. .Brushset files will appear at the top of the Brush Library.
- Repeat for the rest of the brushes.
If you have problems with your files, please contact me via the contact form and add your order number so I can assist you!