Learning portal: www.learn.howjoyful.com
Owner: Joy Kelley
Legal Entity: The “learn” subdomain and the main website www.howjoyful.com are part of HowJoyful LLC.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Joy Kelley / HowJoyful: P.O. Box 4299, Crestline, CA 92325, USA
HowJoyful LLC hold the copyright on all products for sale on our website. Additionally, the purchase of our products does not transfer rights of reproduction and sale. Specifically, our products and content may not be reproduced, reinterpreted, broadcast, sold, distributed or used for commercial purposes.
Any content that may appear on this website whose copyright and intellectual property belong to a third party, will be duly indicated in the footer of the images. At HowJoyful LLC we respect the rights of other artists and websites, therefore we ask that our rights and intellectual property be respected.
HowJoyful LLC will not be liable in any case for damages of any kind that may be caused by visiting this website, whether due to errors or omissions in the contents or by the transmission of any malicious program that is occurs despite having taken the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Terms & conditions
BY BUYING YOU ARE ACCEPTING OUR CONDITIONS OF SALE
All products in this store are digital instant download products. No physical product will be shipped to you. Instead, you will be able to download your digital product after confirmation of purchase or access the video and materials in this portal. (You MUST create an account so you can access your files, and courses at any time).
Due to the nature of this product, no refunds or cancellations are accepted after purchase (because you will have immediate access to the files)
The courses we offer are for the lifetime of HowJoyful.com, this means that as long as this website exist, we guarantee access to the materials you purchased.
All course materials are stored in this website, in order to have access to streaming the videos included in your course, you will need to have access to internet. At this time we do not allow the download of the videos.
All additional material that accompanies the courses, such as workbooks, PDFs or guides, are available for download and store/prints by you under your account page.
If you wish to gift one of our courses, please contact us, we do not accept the sharing of login information.
Below you can read in detail our disclosures and how we are GDPR compliant.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised its guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company.
Because of this, I want to disclose these important points:
- www.howjoyful.com is a personal blog, written and edited by me (Joy Kelley) unless otherwise stated in the title (guest-post). The www.learn.howjoyful.com site is governed by the same disclosures as the blog. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mines and I (Joy Kelley) will only endorse products or services that I believe in, based on my expertise, experience, and that I think are worthy of such endorsement.
- This blog accepts forms of sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation for links and posts. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made on this blog. I will always disclose if I am being compensated or if the post includes affiliate links at the beginning of a post.
- The HowJoyful blog is part of different affiliate programs (of the products I love and believe in) this means that even though the price to you for the product or service is still the same, I will get a small percentage for referring you to the website or product. This compensation is what helps me maintain this blog and create new content and freebies.
- I would never lie about a product or service to make a commission, all affiliate products I recommend have been tested or have been my favorites for a long time before becoming an affiliate. All reviews are truthful to my experience.
We are GDPR compliant
We are in compliance with GDPR and our email service provider ConvertKit, and traffic tracking Google Analytics are as well. Please read below for all the detailed information.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with specific information (which you authorized my website to collect when you placed your order), such as your name, email address, payment information, and the details of the digital product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have submitted your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list (this is only optional, and you will never be automatically added);
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is essential to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business Transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights concerning your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, limiting my use of, or remove your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your data based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joy Kelley, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected], please provide order number and platform (in this case the HowJoyful Studio website), so I know where your information is stored. Alternately, you may mail me at:
HowJoyful | Joy Kelley
P.O. Box 4299
Crestline, CA 92325
Site policy updates
The conditions represented on this page may be modified at any time, taking into account the evolution of this website and the content offered therein.
Last updated: November 20th, 2020.-